Monday, August 27, 2012

Let the blog begin!

Hey everyone! I'm Nikka, a 22 year-old mom, wife, daughter, sister and yeah you know this list will never end. Moving on, I easily gain interest to everything around me, especially when it really tickles my senses, even the chocolate cake on TV *drool*(/゚Д゚)/. I enjoy watching movies, hanging out with my friends and doing groceries with a family member [ they say it's a therapeutic way of releasing stress, well for me it does, you should try it often too :) ]. I am somewhat an artsy fartsy person, I enjoy doing those stuffs, not to brag but creative in some ways. I craft for a living, I make polymer clay accessories and sell them online and on bazaars[this is a different story, I'll blog about it next time]. 

So, why blog? well, I dunno, I just found myself creating this account a few days ago. I'm not really a "journal person", you know what I mean. But I do have interest in reading blogs, and writting essays during school days, so i think this could work out for me. I also love to shop, whether online or offline. You can also call me an avid fan of online shopping. I spend most of my time online browsing and gazing on online shopping sites[real addict]. Whenever I find something interesting, I digg blogs online for product reviews[yeah right, maybe most of my future blogs would be product reviews]. Also, this part of my life, being a mom is very exciting! oh yes, I am so exited that I wanna blog every little step of the way [wish I could].

Anyway, I hope I can suffice the needs of my new hobby, without my hubby getting angry   (✌゚∀゚)☞  [lol korny XD]

So stay with me and let the Blog begin! 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging!! Haha! Ako din nagsisimula ulit ng bagong blog :)) visit mo pag wla ka magawa :))

    Yza
    yzamarzan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I already followed your blog Yza-belat.. keep it up!:D
      As for me naman, ewan ko kung gano kadalas ako magpo-post.. haha

      Cheers for us! :)

      Delete