Thursday, August 30, 2012

Discount Frenzy Fever

This is my 2nd time joining Discount Frenzy, so what is a Discount Frenzy? Its a promotion of multiply.com at their facebook page that can be found here Shop at Multiply. They are giving away discount code with Php500 OFF when you purchase a minimum required amount at the Multiply's Marketplace. Oh yeah, can you resist that BIG discount opportunity? well, maybe some of you might ignore it, but not me [spell IMPULSIVE BUYER  ¯\(°_o)/¯ ] 

For the sake of the of my shopping glory, and the unbeatable discount[of course], sinamantala ko nang mamili ng gamit para kay baby Khloe :) 

so here's what I bought this time:

Left to Right: Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bottle x2 @ P790
                              Charlies Soap                                                @ P650 
                           D-nee Bottle Cleanser                                    @ P125
Total Purchase: P1565
Less P500 discount: P1065 [Sulit di ba?]
plus shipping fee

I bought another set of wide-neck bottles for baby, it's mainly because she doesn't want to be fed on a regular bottle, it must be the nips that she doesn't want. Here's a Tommee Tippee nip that she like sucking [sorry for the word] 

just like a mother's breast, right?


It is my first time buying Charlie's Soap and D-nee Bottle Cleanser because I am currently using Smart Steps Laundry Detergent[has a mild scent, satisfactory] and Chicco Disinfectant for bottles[leaves no scent on bottles and nips, very satisfactory]. I'll give a review about those two new product after I start using it. 

PS, if your planning to join the frenzy, please do checkout my multiply store here: http://kunganuanulang.multiply.com/

That's all for now, ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment